Sunday, October 7, 2018

Montréal - Jardin Botanique (Friend's Camera)

We were in Montréal with our friends. I have a Canon T2i. My friend has a Canon 70D, which is a fancier body than mine. They took their images in JPEG and not RAW, so I cannot do as much to touch them up (in terms of light balancing) as I could on mine.

















I took some pictures of our friends for them.


Holly wanted photos of us. Holly likes proof that we exist together.










My friend prefers to shoot many images from the perspective that at least one will come out well. I more frequently setup my shot and shoot just a few.



Again, the area lit by disco ball is absolutely gorgeous. My friend's camera has a HDR setting which allowed him to take some of the following shots.








No comments:

Post a Comment