Monday, November 23, 2015

Israel Trip - November 2015

Holly and I took a trip to Israel in order to visit the country. It was Holly's first visit, it was my third time there. My friend Liran invited us to his wedding and we attended that. We also saw friends from elementary, middle, high school as well as the SciTech program I did at the Technion and from my time at the Technion. It was a wonderful trip.

Regarding the photos, these photos have not been edited or even white balanced. This will contrast greatly with the photos from our Japan (2018) trip.

Also, I have selected to use this blog for photos rather than Facebook going forward. With all the privacy concerns and so on I have decided to move my photo posting to a different venue.

This post is a list of links to the photos themselves.

And now, in chronological order:

No comments:

Post a Comment